28 August 2006

Is this thing on?

Against all better judgement, I'm finally getting around to recording some of my songs. I don't think they are particularly good, or that I'm a particularly good musician. But they're my songs, and I think at least a couple of people might enjoy hearing them. In any case, my friends and family will have something more tangible to point to when I ask them why they are pointing and laughing at me.

The main home for things like lyrics, tabliature, and links to downloads will be over at the main montsamu music website, but this blog will keep track of my progress as I put pen to paper, pick to string, fingers to piano, and microphone to input and try to put together something that sounds sort of like a guy and his guitar and piano instead of static or the sound of a cassette tape going round and round.

No comments: